The Blog all for Mom
Jan 23, 2020
#HealthyEqualsHappy 2020 Instagram Giveaway Rules!
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
2. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE OR OTHERWISE IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Ingrid & Isabel’s #HealthyEqualsHappy New Year, New Mama Giveaway (“Giveaway”) is open only to persons who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the United States or the District of Columbia who are age 18 or older, and who are pregnant at the time of entry. This Giveaway is void where prohibited, including void in any state which requires registration of the Giveaway and prohibits residents of any such state from entering the Giveaway without registration of the Giveaway. The Giveaway has not been registered in any state. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Ingrid & Isabel, LLC. (“Sponsor”), its subsidiaries, distributors, and any applicable advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies and persons involved in the administration, development, promotion and execution of this Giveaway (collectively, “Giveaway Parties”), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and those living in the same households of each are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway.
4. AGREEMENT TO ABIDE BY OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Giveaway constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules, including your agreement that all decisions of the Sponsor concerning the Giveaway will be final and binding for all purposes. Winning a prize is contingent upon complying fully with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
5. HOW TO ENTER:
➢ Must be following @ingridandisabel on Instagram
➢ Like the #HealthyEqualsHappy Giveaway Image on Instagram Feed
➢ Comment how you like to stay healthy, happy OR both and/or tag a 2 friend(s)
REGARDLESS OF YOUR METHOD OF ENTRY, THERE MAY ONLY BE ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON/HOUSEHOLD. MULTIPLE ENTRIES BY YOU USING DIFFERENT EMAIL ACCOUNTS MAY DISQUALIFY YOU AND ANY OF YOUR ENTRIES. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. You are responsible for your costs of entering, including online access charges, long distance telephone charges, and postage, if any.
6. ENTRY PERIOD: The Giveaway begins on January 24, 2020 and ends at midnight (Pacific Time) on January 29, 2019 (the “Entry Period”). Entries that are submitted before or after the Entry Period will be not be entered in the drawing. Entries will be accepted during the duration of the Entry Period using any of the methods described under “How to Enter” above.
7. ENTRY REQUIREMENTS/CONDITIONS: Entries: must be the original work of the entrant; may not have been published previously; must not infringe third-party rights; must be suitable for publication (i.e., may not be obscene or indecent); must not contain obscene or pornographic material; cannot be sexually explicit or suggestive, profane or pornographic, unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; cannot promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message; cannot be offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group; cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or its products, or other people, products or companies; cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill with which Sponsor wishes to associate; may not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm or entity; may not in any other way violate any applicable federal, state or local laws or regulations; may not contain any reference to any third party trademarks, names or third party logos (other than as owned by the entrant) or any copyrighted components (other than as owned by the entrant); and cannot contain any personal identification, such as social security numbers, license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses. All Entries may be reviewed for content before being accepted for entry. By entering, you acknowledge that Sponsor has no obligation to use or post any Entry you submit. Entries containing any such prohibited content and/or otherwise deemed by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to be inappropriate will be disqualified. Sponsor makes the final determination as to what Entries are eligible to take part in this Giveaway. BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, ENTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HIS/HER ENTRY MAY BE POSTED ON SPONSOR’S WEBSITE, IN SPONSOR’S DISCRETION. Submission of an Entry grants Sponsor and its agents an unlimited, worldwide, perpetual, license and right to publish, use, adapt, edit and/or modify such Entry in any way, in any and all media, without limitation, and without consideration to the entrant, whether or not such submission is selected as a winning Entry. By submitting an Entry, you agree that your submission is gratuitous and made without restriction, and will not place Sponsor under any obligation, which Sponsor is free to disclose or otherwise disclose the ideas contained in the Entry on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to you. You acknowledge that, by acceptance of your submission, Sponsor does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsor, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you. By accepting the prize, the Winner irrevocably assigns and transfers to Sponsor all of his/her right, title and interest in and to her photo or video, including all but not limited to all copyright and trademark rights which she may have, in the United States and worldwide, therein, for consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged. Each Winner hereby waives in favor of Sponsor, all rights of “Droit Moral” or “Moral Rights of Authors” or any similar rights or principles of law that Winner may now or later have to her Entry. Sponsor reserves the right to alter, change or modify the winning Entry, in its sole discretion. Upon request of Sponsor, the Winner shall execute and deliver such additional instrument of assignment, as may be solely deemed by Sponsor, reasonably necessary to establish the ownership of record of the right, title and interest in and to the Entry and of the copyrights transferred and “Moral Rights of Authors” waived under these Official Rules. Should Sponsor fail to request the said assignment as stated, that shall not be deemed a waiver of Sponsor’s rights and Sponsor may at a later time request the assignment. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account.
8. WINNER SELECTION: Sponsor and/or its designee(s) will select one (1) winners by a random drawing from all eligible Entries received (“Winner”). Becoming the Winner is subject to validation and verification of eligibility (in a manner determined by Sponsor or its agent) and compliance with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules. Selection of the Winner will occur at Sponsor’s place of business by a random drawing after January 30, 2019. The Winner will be notified via Instagram and follow up prize correspondence will take place through e-mail. Sponsor is not responsible for any change in the entrant's mailing address, or email address. If any prize correspondence (including e-mail) is returned as non-deliverable, or if no reply is received from the potential winner, or if the Winner is otherwise disqualified for any reason, prize may be forfeited or another random drawing may be conducted. Any unclaimed prize may not be awarded. Winner may be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit/Declaration of Eligibility/Liability Release and Assignment of Copyright, and, where lawful, a Publicity Release within five days of attempted notification or prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected.
9. PRIZE: There is one (1) Active + Lounge prize package. The one (1) Winner will receive a prize package consisting of one (1) Active Side Zip Maternity Jacket ($88), one (1) Knit Active Jogger ($78), one (1) Maternity Workout Legging with Crossover Panel® ($88), one (1) Active Crossback Tank ($48), one (1) Seamless Maternity & Nursing Sports Bra ($38), and one (1) Lace Up Cocoon Maternity Top ($78). ($418)
Chances of winning are dependent on the total number of Entries received. For example, if there are 1,000 eligible Entries during the Entry Period, the odds will be 1:1,000; if there are 2,000 eligible Entries during the subject Entry Period, the odds will be 1:2,000; and so on. All expenses not specifically set forth herein are Winner's sole responsibility. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Any portion of the prize not accepted by Winner shall be forfeited. The prize is nontransferable.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Prize will be awarded only to an address within the United States. The Winner is solely responsible for all local, state and federal taxes on the Prize including any sales or use taxes on any Prize, and all other costs/expenses not specifically identified in these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the Winner. If prize is $600 or more and the Winner is a legal U.S. resident, the Winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the approximate retail value of the prize. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules, and to the Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all respects. Giveaway Parties assume no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, stolen, mutilated, illegible, undelivered, garbled, damaged, incomplete Entries, or for any computer, online, or technical malfunctions that may occur. Giveaway Parties also assume no responsibility for any technical problems in connection with transmission or receipt of online Entries including faulty electronic data transmission, traffic congestion on the Internet or on the web site, hardware or software error, equipment failure or malfunction, or other online communications problems. If for any reason the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Giveaway, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who is responsible or who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, modify or terminate the Giveaway and select the Winner from all eligible Entries received prior to the cancellation or termination. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with this Giveaway are governed by, and will be construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without regard to conflicts of laws principles which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California, and you agree that any and all claims will be resolved in the federal or state courts of San Francisco, California, and you waive any and all objections of proper jurisdiction or inconvenient venue in those courts.
11. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES/INDEMNIFICATION: By participating in the Giveaway, you represent and warrant as follows: (i) you have the full right and legal capacity to participate in the Giveaway, you meet the pregnancy eligibility requirement, and you are not a party to any agreement that would condition or restrict your ability to participate; (ii) you are the sole and exclusive owner of the Entry; (iii) you have the right and power to perform your obligations as set forth in these Official Rules and to grant rights herein contained; and (iv) the Entry does not and will not violate any applicable laws, and is not and will not be defamatory, pornographic, or obscene. You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Giveaway Parties harmless from and against any and all third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses relating to or arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of your warranties, representations or agreements of hereunder.
12. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: By entering the Giveaway, you agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) that the Giveaway Parties and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held released and harmless by you against, any liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Giveaway; from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize; from participation in any prize-related activity or any travel related thereto or from the use by Sponsor or anyone authorized by it of the Entry; (b) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs. Except if you are a resident of TN or where prohibited by law, you grant (and agree to confirm this grant in writing, if requested) permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use your name, photograph, voice and/or likeness, and Entry, for advertising and/or publicity purposes in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without additional compensation.
13. SPONSOR: Ingrid & Isabel, LLC, 1902 Van Ness Avenue, 2nd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94109, whose decision is final and binding as to all aspects of this Giveaway.
14. WINNER’S LIST: For the name of the Winner, Ingrid & Isabel will contact participant via Instagram Direct Message asking for name, shipping address and sizes.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOT SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY INSTAGRAM OR TARGET CORPORATION, NOR IS INSTAGRAM OR TARGET CORPORATION ASSOCIATED WITH THE GIVEAWAY IN ANY WAY. ANY QUESTIONS, COMMENTS OR COMPLAINTS REGARDING THE GIVEAWAY MUST BE DIRECTED TO THE SPONSOR, AND NOT TO INSTAGRAM OR TARGET CORPORATION.
Nov 26, 2019
Giving Tuesday: Homeless Prenatal Program
It's Giving Tuesday!
We are proud to give back to our community and support the Homeless Prenatal Program. Based in San Francisco, the HPP has been serving and empowering homeless and low-income families, particularly mothers motivated by pregnancy and parenthood, to find within themselves the strength and confidence
they need to transform their lives for 30 years.
On December 3, 2019, we're excited to take part in helping HPP create opportunities for women and families in the Bay Area.
1 Item Sold = 1 Item Donated to the Homeless Prenatal Program in SF!
For more information on HPP, visit: www.homelessprenatal.org/
Oct 31, 2019
The Holiday Dress Edit
3/4 Sleeve Front Shirred Dress
This must-have maternity dress will have you feeling cute and comfy throughout your pregnancy.Talk about versatile: throw it on with a blazer for work, strappy sandals for brunch, or a pair of heels for every party on your cal. The bodycon fit is soft and stretchy, with straight-from-the-runway details that make it totally fashion.
Velvet Short Sleeve Midi Dress
Meet your perfect party pregnancy dress! Super soft, stretch velvet gives this maternity LBD a festive look, for effortless style all through the season (and beyond). An empire waist and drapey skirt make it super comfy for a growing bump, and its incredibly flattering neckline and just-feminine-enough details will have you out the door feeling flawless.
Velvet Adjustable Waist Jumpsuit
If you’re looking for a showstopper, this is it! We’ve paired a figure-flattering, wide-leg maternity jumpsuit with ultra soft, stretch velvet for a winning combo. Elegant enough for fancy parties, but casual enough for a date night in the nabe, this maternity look will fit throughout your pregnancy thanks to an adjustable empire waist. (And after too—hello nursing functionality!)
Ponte Bell Sleeve Dress
Whether you’re in the office, at a wedding or on the town, this ponte maternity dress keeps you looking sophisticated and feeling comfortable.
Style runs big – we recommend sizing down.
3/4 Sleeve Asymmetric Hem Dress
This easy to wear dress flatters at every stage of pregnancy, thanks to an empire waist, a comfortably snug fit through the belly, and an asymmetrical hem that shows just the right amount of leg. Wear it to work straight through till your maternity leave then rely on this wardrobe staple in motherhood too—the crossover neckline is totally nursing and pumping friendly!
or Just in the Mood for a Yummy Drink?