Mama, you made it! Take advantage of those soft and stretchy pieces that feel good on your body, especially the ones that make breastfeeding a breeze. Add a nursing item or two, now that you know exactly what you need.
MEET YOUR ESSENTIALS
Prepare for postpartum with fashion and function.
A mama must-have, supporting you from bump to baby.
THE TAKE-HOME TWELVE
Meet the everyday essentials that fit, no matter your stage of pregnancy.
CHECK. CHECK. CHECK
Taking care of (baby) business.
- Grab an Afterband, if you haven’t already, for extra postpartum support
- Soak up as much skin-to-skin as possible
- Take it slow, and try to honor your recovery
- Ask for help, newborn life is hard!
- Baby’s first visit to the pediatrician
- Figure out which pregnancy clothes still look and feel good
- Find a local breastfeeding support group
- Fill any holes in your nursing-friendly wardrobe
- Announce baby’s arrival!
- Your postpartum checkup—write down any questions you may have
- Ease back into exercise
- Time to figure out how to work that breast pump
- Consider stocking up on a little breastmilk if you’ll be going back to work
- Newborn sleep tips 101
You’re Mothering Checklist
WELCOME TO MOTHERING
Filter blog articles by: