How to Wear the Bellaband® – Maternity Band for Pants
Trust us, you'll need it
It's a universal moment.
One morning, suddenly, your belly
pops and you can't button your pants.
This moment inspired an invention.
The Bellaband, holding up
pants since 2001.
How to wear the Bellaband
Watch how simple it is to wear the Bellaband from the moment your belly pops to after baby arrives.
It works at every stage
Wear folded over to hold up
unbuttoned pre-pregnancy jeans,
pants, skirts, shorts… any bottoms.
Wear full panel or folded over to
hold up maternity pants that are
slipping or falling down.
Wear with too-loose maternity
pants or too-tight pre-pregnancy
jeans to ease the transition.
A premium maternity band to hold up pants through all stages of pregnancy.
Seamless 360° stretch
Thick luxurious knit, soft and plush
Silicone strip holds band firmly in place
Four sizes: 1, 2, 3, 4
- Shop Bellaband
There’s a universal moment that all expecting moms find relatable. One day, your pre-pregnancy pants no longer button, leaving you scrambling for something to wear. Be prepared when the moment arrives by getting the Bellaband® from Ingrid & Isabel. This innovative maternity band for pants makes it possible to keep wearing your favorite jeans and trousers as your belly grows. Here’s how it works:
- The band slips over your pants or jeans to conceal the unbuttoned area.
- As you near your due date, the band helps hold up maternity pants that don’t fit quite right.
- During the postpartum stage, the band holds up too-loose maternity pants or eases the transition back into your pre-pregnancy pants.
- Ultra-soft, seamless knit construction with 360° stretch conforms to your growing bump.
- Stay-put silicone strip holds the Bellaband® firmly in place.
To wear the Bellaband® properly, just follow these simple steps:
1. Put on your pants and button or zip them up as far as possible without causing discomfort.
2. Slip the Bellaband® over your legs with the silicone strip down and pull it up over your waistband. Make sure the silicone strip is on the pants so the band stays in place.
3. Adjust the band over your belly for comfort and coverage. Fold the band down over itself once to conceal unbuttoned jeans better. Keep the band pulled up to support a larger belly or to help keep maternity pants from slipping down.
4. Continue wearing the Bellaband® after you give birth as you transition back to your pre-pregnancy clothes.
As you can see, the Bellaband® is an all-in-one solution for ensuring you have pants that fit through every stage of your pregnancy and after delivery.