There’s a universal moment that all expecting moms find relatable. One day, your pre-pregnancy pants no longer button, leaving you scrambling for something to wear. Be prepared when the moment arrives by getting the Bellaband® from Ingrid & Isabel. This innovative maternity band for pants makes it possible to keep wearing your favorite jeans and trousers as your belly grows. Here’s how it works:
- The band slips over your pants or jeans to conceal the unbuttoned area.
- As you near your due date, the band helps hold up maternity pants that don’t fit quite right.
- During the postpartum stage, the band holds up too-loose maternity pants or eases the transition back into your pre-pregnancy pants.
- Ultra-soft, seamless knit construction with 360° stretch conforms to your growing bump.
- Stay-put silicone strip holds the Bellaband® firmly in place.
To wear the Bellaband® properly, just follow these simple steps:
- Put on your pants and button or zip them up as far as possible without causing discomfort.
- Slip the Bellaband® over your legs with the silicone strip down and pull it up over your waistband. Make sure the silicone strip is on the pants so the band stays in place.
- Adjust the band over your belly for comfort and coverage. Fold the band down over itself once to conceal unbuttoned jeans better. Keep the band pulled up to support a larger belly or to help keep maternity pants from slipping down.
- Continue wearing the Bellaband® after you give birth as you transition back to your pre-pregnancy clothes.
As you can see, the Bellaband® is an all-in-one solution for ensuring you have pants that fit through every stage of your pregnancy and after delivery.