Moms are saying...
- THESE ARE AMAZING! I was SO happy with these leggings that I ordered them immediately in black (and moto and yoga pant LOL). I'm 5'8" and wore a size 8 jeans prepregnancy and ordered the Medium. They are super comfortable, the material is thick enough to conceal but not too hot... wore them as an everyday item and to the gym and they were perfect for both. I am only 15weeks and have a mini bump so I've been wearing them folded over, they look like "normal" pants and every time I wear them people are shocked to find out I'm pregnant because they hold your belly in well. With the waistband up they seem like they'll be comfortable too, looking forward to growing into them during the next 5 months and than bouncing back in them too :) I'd recommend them 100%.
- Comfortable workout pants I'm early in my second trimester and have been wearing these folded over once in the front. They are super comfortable on my runs. I think they will work great for my entire pregnancy.
- AMAZING! I am currently 30 weeks pregnant and purchased this when I was about 28. I am 5'5" and have 34D chest. Pre-pregnancy I would normally wear a size 4. At this point in pregnancy, I have gained 25 pounds.
- Great workout pant! Very durable and for me the stomach panel stays up (I'm 30 weeks). I love the thicker material I never had a problem with them being too hot or anything and I love that they aren't see through when I bend over at yoga!
- the preggy leggings you've been looking for!! I could not be happier with these leggings! They run large, I was little worried about buying my pre-pregnancy size of XS, as I'm 6 months pregnant and have already gained 30 lbs. However, they fit perfect, and do not sag, AT ALL. All the other preggy leggings I've bought aren't tight enough to not sag down as you're moving about. They are made of a great material too, that will last a long time, and even repels my dogs hairs. The ankle zippers can be a little annoying when you're doing yoga and sitting cross-legged, but a little adjustment fixes it. LOVE!
The size small works for me.
These pants are made of a thick material which makes it perfect for gym situations. No worry of bending over and showing any skin through the fabric.
The best part of these pants are the belly band. It has given me extra support during my workouts, and I need that at 30 weeks especially.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND - MUST HAVE!