- Home /
- Support The Belly
Donate now and Ingrid & Isabel will match all campaign donations up to $30,000.
See how your gift today can make a difference:
About the IRC
The International Rescue Committee responds to the world's worst humanitarian crises and helps people survive and rebuild their lives. They restore safety, dignity and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure. The IRC leads the way from harm to home.
Here's a look at some of their achievements in 2012:
- IRC doctors, nurses and community health workers provided 14 million people with primary and reproductive health care.
- IRC-supported clinics and hospitals helped 200,000 women deliver healthy babies.
- They vaccinated over 292,000 children against disease.
- They gave 1.4 million people access to clean drinking water and sanitation.
- They provided schooling or child friendly spaces for 589,000 girls and boys, and trained over 15,000 educators.
About Support the Belly
Support the Belly is Ingrid & Isabel's philanthropic initiative to raise awareness and funding for global maternal health. We have joined forces with the IRC to provide people with a way to get involved and support bellies everywhere.
"Ingrid & Isabel's passion and focus is the expectant mother. Motherhood is life-changing - it shouldn't be life-threatening. So, we are proud to join forces with the IRC to address the dire need for healthcare, nutrition and maternal support around the world."
- Ingrid Carney, Founder & CEO, Ingrid & Isabel