YOU’RE STILL GROWING…
Nearly there! Grab a few tops that keep your belly covered and comfy, and find something soft and special to pack in your hospital bag (you deserve it!). Now’s the time to invest in a few nursing essentials, you’ll be glad you did.
MEET YOUR ESSENTIALS
Hone in on the home stretch with these maternity must-haves and nursing needs.
A mama must-have, supporting you from bump to baby.
THE TAKE-HOME TWELVE
Meet the everyday essentials that fit, no matter your stage of pregnancy.
CHECK. CHECK. CHECK
Taking care of (baby) business.
- Stock up on a few nursing essentials
- Grab an Afterband for extra postpartum support
- See your OB/GYN (every week!) and get that Group B Strep test
- Indulge in a pre-motherhood mani/pedi
- Enjoy your baby shower!
- Keep moving, but know your exercise limits
- Install that car seat!
- Download a contraction timer and learn how to use it
- Document your belly, it won’t be there much longer!
- Pack your hospital bag (hint: SNACKS)
- Stock pile some healthy, freezable meals for your future sleep-deprived self
- Figure out the “go-time” chain of communication
- Keep an eye out for labor signs
- If your due date comes and goes, understand your induction options
You’re Still Growing Checklist
WELCOME TO THE HOMESTRETCH
Filter blog articles by: