Sr. eCommerce Manager
Ingrid & Isabel is looking for a high energy, results-driven eCommerce leader with proven experience in all areas of digital commerce to support brand, customer and revenue goals. This position reports directly to the Senior Marketing Director. Strong candidates are those who are comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, are creative and resourceful, as well as have expert communication and collaboration skills to work across all levels of the organization.
This position will be charged with developing and executing eCommerce strategies to grow revenue at IngridandIsabel.com. The Senior eCommerce Manager will be responsible for assessing current processes, building strategies and leading technology team to create a best in class customer experience. Additionally, s/he will manage all online product launches as well as be actively involved in developing new content pages to support marketing.
- Develop user experience strategy leveraging metrics across all customer touch points including AOV, conversion, bounce rate, etc.
- Monitor, track and use financial reporting analysis tools (i.e. Google Analytics, AB Testing Tools, Heat Mapping, etc.) to develop strategies and communicate ways to drive incremental sales.
- Partner with the marketing team in new product and content launches ensuring a clear and educational site experience.
- Responsible for the strategy and execution of new website features; collaborating with UX, design and marketing on releases.
- Optimize product pages, content pages and checkout including updating product information, images and communication to ensure their visual appeal, accuracy and ease of use.
- Review and leverage customer reviews to determine potential site upgrades.
- Drive conversion and sales via site merchandising, managing markdowns and ideating promotional incentives.
- Manage, train and support Web Site Operations Manager
- Highly entrepreneurial, self-directed and resourceful with ability and independent nature to thrive in a highly dynamic environment
- Strong collaboration, communication, and written skills to effectively work with multiple stakeholders, cross functional partners, and senior level audiences
- Analytical mindset, quantitatively driven
- Ability to evaluate user experiences
- Ability to wear many hats and prior experience in a small company a plus
- Enjoys balancing and working on both strategy and executional tactics
- Deadline-oriented with a strong work ethic and the ability to multi-task and deliver with accuracy, driving for execution to results
- Passion for building and solving problems, comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to influence peer set where direct authority does not exist
- BA/BS degree required
- 8+ years experience managing an ecommerce site
- Success growing a business backed by website analytics and digital strategy
- Familiarity with Shopify and a solid understanding of third-party software vendors
- Site merchandising experience desired
- Knowledge of the fashion industry a plus
- Experienced using tools/platforms like Google Analytics, Monday, Google Tag Manager, etc.
- Strong project management and Excel skills a must
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with several overlapping projects and deadlines
A competitive compensation package will be offered including base salary, medical, dental, vision, Flexible Spending Account, and 401k benefits.
About Ingrid & Isabel, LLC
Ingrid & Isabel is the leading apparel brand in the maternity category and known for the Bellaband®, a game-changing maternity accessory that suggests mom NOT buy maternity wear so soon, but to use the band to get more life out of her pre-pregnancy clothes. Innovation evolved mom's expectations regarding maternity apparel and today, its brands Ingrid & Isabel and Isabel Maternity exclusively at Target are collectively the largest in the US.