Sr. Director of Information Technology
About Ingrid & Isabel
Ingrid & Isabel, the leading apparel brand in the premium maternity category, designs innovative pregnancy essentials to help women look and feel beautiful throughout pregnancy and beyond. Since the launch in 2003 with the lead product The Bellaband®, the company has expanded to include activewear, nursing, fashion, and more. Ingrid & Isabel’s line is available at speciality stores across the US, as well as major retailers including Nordstrom, Amazon, Bloomingdales, Gap and more! Launched in 2017, you can also find Ingrid & Isabel’s sister line, Isabel Maternity, in over 1800 Target stores.
About The Role
Ingrid & Isabel (IAI) has entered an extremely exciting time of expansion and growth since its inception in 2001. As our Director of IT you will be the first and lead digital thought leader and technology strategist in the company, partnering with your colleagues in operations and our external partners (ERP, warehouse, etc.) to ensure the integrity of the organization’s IT infrastructure. This is a leadership role, and as such you will lead the company’s technological vision and strategy with your cross-functional business acumen. You are a hands-on leader with a proven track record in managing diverse teams delivering against tight deadlines in a dynamic environment. You will be responsible for enabling a high-performing and reliable IT operation and robust infrastructure to power Ingrid & Isabel on its steep growth curve. You will nurture cross-functional synergy between I.T. and other internal partners, drive standardization practices and process improvements and create opportunity from complexity. You must have strong communication skills and be a positive, team player, as this is a family-style business with great culture, where everyone pitches in to ensure our continued success.
What You'll Do
- Design the overall IT architecture for Ingrid & Isabel and the Information Systems and Information Technology master plan
- Ensure that internal clients (Marketplace, Design and Production teams, Operations etc.) within Ingrid & Isabel are provided with adequate information and technical tools to keep their team efficient and productive
- Identify and pilot new tools that support innovation and efficiency for the company
- Manage relationships with external vendors (ERP, hardware, software, etc) to ensure the best service and technology at cost-effective sustainability
- Facilitate communication between the internal team, leadership, vendors and other technology resources within the organization
- Define and communicate corporate policies and standards for acquiring, implementing and operating IT systems
At a Minimum, We'd Like You to Have
- A B.S. in a related field and at least 10 years’ experience in the information technology arena
- An M.B.A./M.S. in related field is preferred
- At least 5 years of management and strategic leadership experience
- Experience leading and deploying ERP and CRM solutions
- Experience with call-center solutions
- Strong project management experience
- Experience leading globally distributed organizations
- Experience managing budgets
Be Who You Are and Do What You Love at Ingrid and Isabel
We’re a Family
At Ingrid and Isabel, we strive to create and foster a strong family environment in our workplace. We collaborate to accomplish our goals, always working as a team. We aim to build a culture of inclusion — celebrating and leveraging our differences for the betterment of one another, our products and our community.
Ingrid & Isabel team members come from many backgrounds and bring diverse experiences to the company. We take pride in making each person feel at home.
Ingrid and Isabel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We Make Things Happen
Our team members play a key role in guiding the direction of our company and are able to work across multiple groups to implement fresh ideas that allow Ingrid and Isabel to be the industry leader. If you are interested in applying your passion to create products that will transform the lives of millions of people welcome to Ingrid and Isabel.
Benefits And Perks
- Competitive salary
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter benefits
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Maternity/paternity leave program
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Flexible spending accounts
Location: The position will be based in San Francisco, CA.