YOU’RE NEWLY PREGNANT
Begin your pregnancy journey with things you already own that both fit + feel comfortable. All you really need now are a couple pregnancy essentials that are stretchy + comfortable enough to last long after babe arrives.
MEET YOUR ESSENTIALS
These are the things you need that will last from Newly Pregnant to Mothering.
A mama must-have, supporting you from bump to baby.
Extend the life of your pre-pregnancy clothes.
This can be one of the most awkward stages, before the belly has popped and most people don’t yet know that you’re pregnant. Bring on the blousy tops and wear the Bellaband® over unbuttoned or unzipped pre-pregnancy jeans, pants, skirts, shorts and more.
THE TAKE-HOME TWELVE
Meet the everyday essentials that fit, no matter your stage of pregnancy.
CHECK. CHECK. CHECK
Taking care of (baby) business.
- Canvass your closet for things that fit and conceal
- Grab a Bellaband® to wear your pre-pregnancy bottoms longer
- Call your OB/GYN to schedule baby’s first picture day
- Is genetic testing for you?
- Stock up on those prenatal vitamins
- Figure out the best foods to put on your plate (and what to take off)
- Size up your exercise routine for prenatal goodness
- Prep healthy, on-the-go snacks like they’re going out of style
- Start some easy self-care rituals
- Document your belly, it only gets bigger!
- Give your beauty routine a maternity makeover
- Look into your insurance plan’s childbirth coverage
- Start a savings plan if you’re feeling stressed about money
You’re Newly Pregnant Checklist
WELCOME TO YOUR PREGNANCY
Filter blog articles by: