Ingrid & Isabel Careers
Title: Marketing Coordinator (Contract Role)
Location: San Francisco, CA
All applications should be directed to email@example.com. Subject: Name [Position]
The candidate should be creative, organized, responsible, and an extremely strong communicator. This candidate will assist the Associate Marketing Director and support the Social Media Manager in day-to-day tasks including but not limited to digital marketing, social media strategy execution, influencer marketing, events, PR, partnerships, and more. This is a highly collaborative and cross-functional role. Self-starters only.
ESSENTIAL MARKETING COORDINATOR JOB FUNCTIONS:
Support the marketing department in all areas and complete all tasks in a timely, organized manner.
- Assist the Associate Marketing Director with executing department strategy. Tasks include writing copy for all deliverables (email, blog, site), quoting printed projects such as mailers and postcards, partnership outreach, organizing giveaways and events, email calendar coordination, and photoshoot support.
- Support the social media manager with content creation, scheduling, posting, influencer sample coordination, and analytics.
- Work cross functionally with graphic designers
- Support the Ecomm Team ensuring but not limited to proper landing page from emails and off-site marketing, competitive review of email and display advertising and email analysis.
- Pull analytics to create reports for the entire organization
- Assist with photo shoot coordination and help out on set as well as prep when needed
Desired skills and Experience:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years marketing experience
- Copy writing experience and a strong love of writing
- An understanding of basic social media platforms: Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills
- A desire to learn and grow within the marketing vertical
- Photoshop and video editing experience a major plus
- Photography knowledge
- Photoshoot experience
- Flat lay styling experience
- Retail experience
- General Shopify and email knowledge