Ingrid & Isabel Careers
This is a full-time position located at our Head Quarters in San Francisco, CA.
If applying from outside of CA, Bay Area, please send a direct message to email@example.com indicating your interest. Remote work not available.
Pre-Season Inventory Planning
- Analyze historical data and current trends to identify opportunities and risks by style, color, size.
- Create and present seasonal plans that support company strategies.
- Manage the reconciliation of top down to bottom up financial plans.
- Collaborate with Merchandising to support product strategies and vision.
In-Season Inventory Planning
- Responsible for producing analytics that identify areas of both opportunity and risk in the business; and working with cross functional partners to review these opportunities/risks and develop strategies to address.
- Develops initial annual Sales, Receipts, Returns, and GM% plans.
- Produce ad hoc reporting to reveal emerging trends in the business.
- Analyze and plan markdown/promotions all while maintaining margin goals.
- Work closely with marketing and other cross-functional teams on promotional strategies.
- Prepare and distribute weekly sales/performance/category reports by channel.
- Leads reordering process based on inventory levels and rate of sale
- Complete open-to-buy for all key metrics and present action plans during monthly OTB meetings.
- Manage the on order pipeline of goods and negotiate flow requirements with production team to minimize out of stock risk.
- Focus on top volume styles/skus to minimize out of stocks.
- Manage forecasts from our B2B accounts and make sure we have enough inventory in pipeline to support.
- Manage any 3rdparty seller account ordering.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 5 years equivalent experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret meaningful trends from quantitative and qualitative data.
- Solid grasp of retail math and inventory planning concepts.
- Able to maintain and build effective relationships with cross-functional team.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills with focus on driving positive results to the bottom line.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills.
- Multi-Channel (Direct to consumer and B2B) planning experience is a plus
This is a full-time, 40-hour work week position located at our Head Quarters in San Francisco, CA.