The Ecommerce Merchandising Manager drives the development, execution and analysis of the company’s online merchandising strategy. Candidate will work closely with the Associate Director of Ecommerce and key stakeholders in merchandising, creative, marketing, production and technology to ensure a superior customer experience, drive engagement, and increase conversion.
Success in this role requires an understanding of how our brand messaging and product strategy relates to the customer experience on our owned eCommerce channel. You will intimately know the customer and how the Ingrid & Isabel product serves her, leveraging our extensive consumer research to understand her. You will need to understand our brands’ product assortment and understand our brand ethos and core values. You will partner with teams across the organization to implement and support an effective site merchandising strategy that aligns with our business objectives, reporting on the impact to site performance and sales.
- Merchandise & manage category collection pages and editorial collection pages based on analytics insights, data and seasonal calendar needs.
- Execute eCommerce merchandising to support campaigns and promotions, working alongside product, marketing and creative teams to develop and implement new site content and experiences in support of company revenue and customer acquisition targets.
- Responsible for ingridandisabel.com product page content: partner with creative team to determine & develop content that guides customer through their shopping journey.
- Manage & curate UGC content across site; leveraging images & reviews to enhance and influence customer experience.
- Partner with Product & Merchandising to analyze & monitor inventory performance; using insights to propel sales & react to trends
SEO and Site Search
- Coordinate with search analytics agency to implement enhancements for improved category & product performance.
- Optimize on-site search; implement merchandising tactics based on search trend data.
- A minimum of 3-4 years of experience with ecommerce merchandising
- Ability to understand engagement metrics/data and communicate trends
- Outstanding organizational, time management and prioritization skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent team player with the ability to apply innovative ideas and critical thinking to projects
- Excitement and adaptability when it comes to new strategies and platforms
- Comfortable presenting insights and learnings to leadership and greater team
- Shopify experience a plus
- Experience with web analytics (Omniture and Google Analytics)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite tools and project management tools
- Experience within multi-channel retailers preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
A competitive compensation package will be offered including base salary, medical, dental, vision, Flexible Spending Account, and 401k benefits.
About Ingrid & Isabel, LLC
Ingrid & Isabel, based in San Francisco, is the leading apparel brand in the maternity category and known for the Bellaband®, a game-changing maternity accessory that suggests mom NOT buy maternity wear so soon, but to use the band to get more life out of her pre-pregnancy clothes. Innovation evolved mom's expectations regarding maternity apparel and today, its brands Ingrid & Isabel and Isabel Maternity exclusively at Target are collectively the largest in the US.