To apply, please email your resume with salary requirements to email@example.com.
As Creative Director, you will be the driving force behind Ingrid & Isabel’s brand identity: voice, brand look and strategy; providing leadership to the design and content teams, as well as expertise in user experience, and application of market research. This role will report directly to the CEO.
- Master the overall brand voice, and the subtle differences in tone across all channels and shopping verticals
- Deliver creative marketing solutions that drive strategy to support merchandising, marketing, editorial and branding goals
- Execute creative strategy based on corporate initiatives established by executive leadership
- Drive innovation in all aspects of job: creative execution, UX/UI, marketing tactics, workflows and organizational structure
- Conceptualize and supervise all creative assets
- Define direction for all marketing, campaign and editorial content including branded promotions, retail and product packaging & labeling, PR, email, social media, digital marketing and ingridandisabel.com
- Inspire creative collaboration across the organization and collaborate with cross functional teams on branding strategy
- Ability to work closely with digital development agencies, in understanding the fundamentals of online e-commerce site development. HTML coding ability not a must, but basic understanding is required
- Ensure that the integrity of the brand is present in all facets of the digital experience while supporting e-commerce business goals
- Oversee creative for online and offline advertising, photography and ownership of lifestyle and product images
- Manage internal and external teams to deliver projects on time, on budget and brand appropriate; constantly evaluate resources and accountabilities within dynamic retail environment
- Push creativity and explore new ways to craft unique solutions that reflect and evolve the brand
- Deep familiarity with current trends, brands, & competitive landscape
- Guide internal and external teams in developing photo art direction as well as content strategy and look
- Ensure growth and learning of the individuals on the creative team; provide real time feedback and coaching
- 7-10+ years as a creative leader with related digital design experience in an e-commerce environment
- Minimum of 3-5+ years managing creative teams, including hiring, coaching and counseling
- Demonstrate strong creative instincts, while also remaining analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work with and influence senior management
- Ability to adapt well to change in direction and priority in a fast- paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Strong conceptual skills with knowledge of how copy relates to design, graphics, and concept inspiration
- Expertise in digital and social
- Significant experience in concepting of campaigns and photo direction along with a strong sense of typography and design essential with an emphasis on fashion
- Experience with - and a love for - research using consumer insights and data to inform your creative vision
- Strong proven ability to empathize and understand your consumer.
- Understanding of customer experience methodology, brand management, marketing, advertising, and e-commerce
- A portfolio of work that has driven consumer behavior through strong insights, brave decisions, and innovation execution
- Proficiency in Adobe: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Bridge Knowledge of Adobe Premiere and/or Adobe After Effects is a plus but not required.
- BA degree (Marketing, Creative Design, Communication or other related fields) or relevant design experience preferred
A competitive compensation package will be offered including base salary, medical, dental, vision, Flexible Spending Account, and 401k benefits.
About Ingrid & Isabel, LLC
Ingrid & Isabel, based in San Francisco, is the leading apparel brand in the maternity category and known for the Bellaband®, a game-changing maternity accessory that suggests mom NOT buy maternity wear so soon, but to use the band to get more life out of her pre-pregnancy clothes. Innovation evolved mom's expectations regarding maternity apparel and today, its brands Ingrid & Isabel and Isabel Maternity exclusively at Target are collectively the largest in the US.