Ingrid & Isabel Careers
Account Associate B2B Sales
This is a full-time position located at our Head Quarters in San Francisco, CA.
If applying from outside of CA, Bay Area, please send a direct message to email@example.com indicating your interest. Remote work not available.
Account Associate for B2B Sales of the Ingrid & Isabel and Isabel Maternity by Ingrid & Isabel brands. Reporting directly into the Sales & Account Director, this position is responsible for managing day-to-day needs of B2B customers and maximizing opportunities to increase sales.
- Grow Ingrid & Isabel sales by supporting day to day operational management of all wholesale accounts: national accounts, distributors, boutiques, and global customers
- Work closely with internal customer service, shipping and warehouse teams, ensuring clients are serviced promptly and order issues are resolved quickly.
- Assists Account Director in executing the sales function
- Monitor wholesale online accounts on an ongoing basis to ensure brand integrity; including compliance with using current imagery, content, product descriptions, and pricing.
- Proactive and creative problem solving with a critical eye for detail
- Develops key relationships with internal and external partners: Account Director, Planning Director, Marketing Manager, B2B Account Contacts, Internal Customer Service/Shipping/Warehouse teams
- Manage orders & flow of new item setup, product information, and imagery with customers
- Delivers accurate weekly reporting and analysis tools
- Collaborate with Planning to review upcoming orders and forecast future sales to ensure inventory levels support planned sales growth.
- Partner with independent showroom sales exec providing materials and information as needed
- Collaborate with marketing on emails and promotions to B2B accounts
- Support New Account integration and EDI setup with IT and warehouse logistics teams
- B2B Sales Website Management
- Travel to LA, NYC and Seattle: 2x per year for Spring and Fall Market appointments.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a retail/wholesale apparel business or other consumer packaged goods industry. Background in customer service, planning, sales, or merchandising preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational, and prioritization skills are required.
- Excellent professional communication skills—verbal and written.
- Exceptional follow-up and time management skills.
- A proactive self-starter, positive attitude
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work effectively and autonomously
- Sets high personal standards for performance
Travel: This position requires moderate travel
Ability to grow with this job and advance in title and responsibility
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.