It’s party time! Make sure you’ve got the shower look of your dreams and a few vacay pieces to pack in your babymoon bag. Round out your work wardrobe with a couple cute items that can carry you through to maternity leave.
MEET YOUR ESSENTIALS
Get the gotta-haves you’ll live in now and still love later.
A mama must-have, supporting you from bump to baby.
THE TAKE-HOME TWELVE
Meet the everyday essentials that fit, no matter your stage of pregnancy.
CHECK. CHECK. CHECK
Taking care of (baby) business.
- Grab the last couple pieces that will get you through the home stretch
- See your OB/GYN (every two weeks!)
- Make a go-time plan for labor
- Ease any pre-labor anxiety by practicing pain management techniques
- Document your belly, it only gets bigger!
- Treat yourself to a prenatal massage
- Prep for maternity leave by making a work plan
- Tell your health insurance you’ve got a bundle on the way
- Get a breast pump and double check insurance to see if it is covered
- Make a date night! They’ll be hard to come by for a while
You’re Growing Checklist
WELCOME TO THE BUMP SHOW
Filter blog articles by: