Executive Assistant & Workplace Manager
Ingrid & Isabel, the leading apparel brand in the premium maternity category, is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant & Workplace Manager to support the founder and cross functional teams. In this role, you will wear multiple hats, being responsible for calendar management, email communications, cross-functional projects, and (post-covid) travel and itinerary arrangement. You will manage day-to-day “office” operations and assist in growing employee programs and fostering company culture. This role includes personal assistance to the CEO to enable her to focus on company objectives.
Someone with initiative, who is organized, processes-driven, works well autonomously will thrive in this role! This is a great opportunity to join a collaborative, tight-knit team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
CEO & Cross-Functional Support
- Be a key member of the team by supporting the CEO; proactively managing administrative responsibilities, including calendaring and communications.
- Ensure the CEO has the necessary information to be able to efficiently prepare for and manage meetings.
- Be the administrative point person for internal and external stakeholders; coordinate cross-functional department meetings, facilitating communication between appropriate parties.
- Work with the Chief of Staff to make sure team has what they need to be effective in their job.
- Project management with opportunities to take the administrative lead to ensure successful follow through on a wide variety of projects.
- (Post-Covid) Book travel arrangements: itineraries & last-minute adjustments to travel.
- Support the CEO with personal communications to family service providers, quick errands and travel preparation. As such, access to a car is a plus.
Team & Office
- Help create and foster company culture, plan company events; create fun and innovative ways to bring the team together.
- Support Chief of Staff with onboarding and setup logistics for new hires.
- Manage facilities and building operations including maintenance and vendors; set up and prepare meeting rooms to ensure they are always ready to go.
- Act as office administrator; make improvement to processes and procedures for vendor management; office supplies, snacks, maintenance.
- Excels at wearing many hats with a creative mindset.
- The ability to perform and prioritize proactively in an ever-changing environment. Flexible to change course and are happy to do a wide spectrum of work.
- Strong verbal and written skills to communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders along with the ability to work collaboratively
- Must be tech savvy (knowledgeable of Microsoft Office Suite, Zoom, calendar, etc.)
Nice to Have’s:
- Experience managing vendor relationships.
- Experience evaluating and responding to employee engagement.
- Experience in an executive assistant or office manager role, preferably at a startup or high-growth company preferred, but not required.
- This person is a self-starter with great follow through, attention to detail, and responsiveness.
- Resourceful, well-organized and scrappy; comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to work with all different levels and enjoys collaboration.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong emotional intelligence; excels at anticipating needs.
A competitive compensation package will be offered including base salary, medical, dental, vision, Flexible Spending Account, and 401k benefits. This is a Bay Area position, with post-2020 in-office requirements.
To apply, please email your resume with salary requirements to Cristina.email@example.com .
About Ingrid & Isabel, LLC
Ingrid & Isabel is the leading apparel brand in the maternity category and known for the Bellaband, a game-changing maternity accessory that suggests mom NOT buy maternity wear so soon, but to use the band to get more life out of her pre-pregnancy clothes. Innovation evolved mom's expectations regarding maternity apparel and today, its brands Ingrid & Isabel and Isabel Maternity exclusively at Target are collectively the largest in the US.