Ingrid & Isabel Careers
Social Media Coordinator
This is a full-time position located at our Head Quarters in San Francisco, CA.
If applying from outside of CA, Bay Area, please send a direct message to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your interest. Remote work not available.
The Social Media Coordinator for Ingrid & Isabel, LLC is responsible for monitoring and analyzing our major social media platforms on a daily basis. The Social Media Coordinator has an understanding of brand messaging, voice and aesthetic, and exemplifies those guidelines when communicating with and creating content for our audience.
The Social Media Coordinator is enthusiastic about ecommerce fashion, social media, producing content marketing opportunities, and working with a fast-paced collaborative team on projects.
- Monitor all social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest);
- Engage with social media platform audiences;
- Likes, Comments, IG Stories Replies, DMs, Tagged Photos, Shares, Re-pins, etc.;
- Create, queue, manage and upload content daily across all platforms;
- Provide input and opportunities for critique in brainstorms, meetings, and various on-going team projects;
- Stay up to date on current social media trends/topics and report back to team;
- Maintain an on-going competitive analysis of the social media landscape and report to marketing team on a weekly basis.
Coordinate and Track Influencer Partnerships:
- Reach out to influencers for future social media/web partnerships;
- Create a database for each season, internal event, etc.;
- Track posts/content via Google Analytics (Referrals, Conversion, Landing Pages);
- Collaborate with Sales and Merchandising for strategy + planning;
- Coordinate, ship out, and track samples in a timely manner.
Assist Social Media Manager with updating blog content:
- Maintain blog content in each section: Style, Food + Wellness, Happenings, Motherhood, etc.;
- Update homepage with new blog content daily;
- Partner with contributors and power influencers for guest posts, visuals for style edits, etc.
Assist Social Media Manager in monitoring Analytics:
- Stay up to date on Google Analytics social media stats;
- Gauge referrals, conversion, top products, landing pages, influencers, bounce rate, click rate, etc.;
- Apply stats to future strategy;
- Report and summarize analytics to the marketing team + company on a daily and weekly basis.
- LOVE MARKETING + SOCIAL MEDIA;
- Must be collaborative; loves working on a team and communicating daily with partners/influencers;
- 1-2 years managing brand/business social media platforms;
- Must be curious and stay up to date with all social media trends and latest news;
- Foundational social media expertise both from a performance and data perspective;
- Heavy knowledge of key social media platform rules and regulations, including, but not limited to those associated with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Squarespace, YouTube, Vimeo, Bloglovin';
- Demonstrate a clear understanding that “social media never sleeps” — there are times that you may occasionally be working after work hours, especially during internal events (Collection launches, brand collaborations, off-site documentation, etc.);
- Strong writing skills;
- Entrepreneurial, a self-starter;
- BA, BS, or equivalent education in marketing, journalism, graphic design, business, etc.
- Experience with basic photography, video editing (iOS and Desktop), DSLR cameras and/or photo editing software (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, Premier Pro);
- Flay lay photography and prop styling;
- Graphic design skills, versed in Photoshop and or Indesign;
- Copy writing skills;
- Retail industry experience.
This is a full-time, 40-hour work week position located at our Head Quarters in San Francisco, CA.