- Bellaband Bellaband Basic
Let the Bellaband keep you and your pre-pregnancyThe Bellaband, Explained Compare the Bands
- Why We Love It
- Side ruching expands during pregnancy and conceals a soft post-baby belly
- Ultra-soft seamless knit expands and recovers with your changing shape
- Cut extra long to cover and hug
- 3/4 length sleeve
95% Nylon/5% Spandex. Machine wash warm. Wash/dry with like colors. Color-safe bleach only. Dry low temp. No iron.
- Fit Notes
Model is 5' 9", 7 1/2 months pregnant, wears size 1. Form fitting during pregnancy. Relaxed ruching post-partum.
- On the fence... Review by Erin
- I ordered both the black and the white thanks to the great sale price, but am not too thrilled with the material. I should have paid closer attention to the fabric content on this style -- 95% Nylon / 5% Spandex -- which almost gives off the appearance of exercise wear. They're not shiny spandex, but definitely closer to my matte spandex athletic tops, which I'm not sure I'd wear to work (at least without something over them) or out in the evening. Comfort wise, they're a dream with the ruching and I think will fit throughout my entire pregnancy. In the end, for $12.99, they'll be great to wear around the house!
- Complete Belly Cover Review by Sherri
- I'm so glad they made these long enough to cover my belly and butt. There's lots of stretch so no worries about them being too tight. The neckline is loose around the shoulders but for comfort, the fabric and fit can't be beat. It's thin enough for layering, but also keeps me warm. Definitely a wardrobe essential for pre and post baby with the ruching.
- Form Fitting Review by Jennifer
- This is very tight. I got the size 1 since I am a 4-6 up top (pre-pregnancy cup size 36B), I happen to have very broad shoulders and a wide rib cage, so the neckline doesn't bother me at all, but if you are borderline busty, i would recommend the size 2. The 1 is tight, but I think with a little time it will give. It looks great and flatters the belly. I am excited to wear it
- A Wardrobe Staple Review by Jaime
- I wear this top all the time. Wasn't incredibly impressed with the material at first, since I'm more of a cotton kind of girl, but grew to love it and find it very comfortable. I wear the black top by itself, under open-front sweaters, and under other tops when I need some extra warmth! The top has successfully grown with me from 13 to my now nearly 24-week belly, and I expect it'll be with me all the way! :) Flattering fit, versatile, good quality.
- Gaping neckline Review by Mary
- I purchased 2 of these tops in a size 1, one in both black and white. I love everything about this fabric (I already have 4 pairs of the leggings!) but this shirt has a gaping neckline and lots of extra fabric around the shoulders. Now I know why they were on sale! I'm hoping they will shrink after a wash or that I can muster up some sewing skills because I'm stuck with them :(
- flattering top Review by Christina
- This is a very flattering v neck top. Be aware it is slightly small around the bust/waist area so order up in sizing. The length is good though. Material is more leotard-like though not shiny. Overall happy with this purchase. Good staple!