- Bellaband Bellaband Basic
Let the Bellaband keep you and your pre-pregnancyThe Bellaband, Explained Compare the Bands
Moms are saying...
- Wife loves it Got this for my wife and she loves it. She loves wrapping up the latest addition in it when she goes for a stroll and in/around the house.
- My Go To Sweater I've been shopping around for something "snuggie-esque" I could easily wear both in and out of the house. This wrap has been perfect! I do agree with one of the reviews that it can get kind of linty when I wear a darker top but it’s not a deal breaker for me as the overall fit and comfort of this wrap is exactly what I had been looking for. If you want something warm, comfy, and easy to coordinate with your wardrobe, this is a must try.
- This Went Back! I had read the only other review on this wrap and was so excited to get it. For $88 I thought it was made cheaply. The fabric is 100% cotton and a surger was used to do the edgework.
- My Favorite! This is my favorite maternity/nursing piece of all! I purchased this when pregnant with my last baby (two years ago), continued to wear it while nursing and it still looks brand new. I'm wearing it now while pregnant with baby #2 and will once again wear it for nursing. It's absolutely perfect for both. I always receive lots of compliments on it.
I found that mine left a lot of white fuzz on what I was wearing, and in addition, it started to unravel.
Luckily, Ingrid & Isbael made the return easy for me, and I hope to be seeing that reflected soon. I am not sure if I just got a defected product, but with my experience, I could not recommend this.