- Bellaband Bellaband Basic
Let the Bellaband keep you and your pre-pregnancyThe Bellaband, Explained Compare the Bands
- Why We Love It
- Allows you to wear your unbuttoned pre-pregnancy pants longer (and no one has to know)
- Works from early pregnancy to after baby arrives
- Stay-put silicone strip holds Bellaband firmly in place
- Extra length for complete belly coverage
- Ultra-soft, seamless knit construction with 360° stretch
- Always recovers to original shape after wearing
- Watch how to wear Bellaband
- Compare Bellaband vs. Bellaband Basic
84% Nylon / 16% Spandex - Machine wash warm gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Do not iron.
- Fit Notes
- Watch how to wear Bellaband
- Wear Bellaband with silicone strip down and placed on your pants
- Folded over conceals unbuttoned pants best
- Pulled up supports a larger belly
- One size should last you throughout your entire pregnancy
- Model is 5' 9", 7 1/2 months pregnant, wears size 1
- Love it! Even in third trimester. Review by Kendra
- To be honest, I didn't wear this all that much in my first trimester, because I felt pretty comfortable in maternity pants early on. I got used to the comfort I found when wearing full panel maternity pants, and so I really missed it when I wore anything without a panel. For this reason in particular, I LOVE my Bellaband and wear it almost every day. I feel like it smoothes me out and helps me feel like my belly is more supported and less "stretched." I only wish I'd bought more colors! (I bought the nude color at Target.) The quality is pretty good in my opinion - the thread is only now just starting to pull in my last month. I think this is mostly because it got snagged on some Velcro, though.
- AMAZING Review by becky
- A friend bought me a Bella Band for my first pregnancy, I never had to buy maternity jeans! I loved it! I just found out I'm pregnant again and I'm buying more! I'm only 6 weeks so I am can still wear my jeans, but I'm so excited to have them im buying now! I recommended it to everyone after my pregnancy.
- Amazing! Review by Sherley
- Bellaband is amazing! I bought mine back in 2009 for my first pregnancy and loved it! I'm 10 weeks pregnant with my second child almost 5 years later and and am super exited to use it again! It makes me feel so comfortable in my clothes. It is just amazing!
- in LOVE Review by Stefani
- i just got my everyday bellaband, size 2, in black and i'm already in LOVE! i'm 16 weeks and my regular pants are uncomfortable enough that i'm miserable at my desk job. I've been walking around the house, sitting and standing and so far it hasn't moved at all. the sizing chart worked perfect for me and i'm excited to buy more colors now! highly recommend!
- Maternity staple! Review by Emilee
- I absolutely love them!! These were a staple in my maternity wardrobe! I started wearing them around 12 weeks and have worn them through my daughters first birthday! They hide well under clothing and the silicone band prevents them from riding up! Even though I have lost all the baby weight and can button my pants, it was such a comfort to know my stomach wasn't exposed to the world when I nursed her!
- #1 needed item Review by Anna
- This needs to be at the top of every pregnancy must have list! I bought 2 with my 2nd pregnancy and wore them the whole time. I let a friend borrow them for her pregnancy. Now I am getting them back and using them again for this 3rd pregnancy! I am about to order more in different colors. Never wear maternity pants again!